About: Aged Health
Our Aged Health magazine and website provide busy aged care professionals with an easy-to-use, readily available source of information that is crucial to gaining valuable industry insight. Members have access to thousands of informative items across a range of media channels (see details below).
Join OVER 40,000 healthcare, technology, industrial, food and science professionals across Australia and New Zealand who are members of the WF Media network and receive the following FREE benefits:
- Our eNewsletter, distributed weekly, provides a round-up of news, articles and new product items added to the website.
- A print or digital magazine is delivered free to registered, qualified readers and contains a wide range of products, news and technology information.
- Access best‐practice, how‐to and application‐focused white papers, videos and webcasts to help you stay ahead of the technology curve in your business sector.
- RSS feeds: updated daily, Aged Health offers RSS feeds with news, feature articles and case studies delivered straight to your device.
About Westwick-Farrow Media
Westwick-Farrow Media has produced and distributed a broad range of targeted business information for industrial and technical focused professionals across Australia and New Zealand for over 40 years. Our media brands are listed below, including links to the home page of each.
- Electrical, Comms & Data Contracting
- Electronics Design & Engineering
- Food Manufacturing & Technology
- Government Technology Review
- Health & Safety at Work
- IT Management
- Laboratory Technology
- Process Control & Automation
- Radio Communications & Public Safety
- Sustainability - industry & government
- Hospital + Healthcare
- Aged Health